Wellspring Home Health Agency’s mission is to provide professional and paraprofessional services to clients in
their homes assisting them achieve the highest level of potential in their day-to-day self-care activities. We are
committed to providing high quality, multidisciplinary care by professionals who recognize the need for
comprehensive assessment of needs from both the client and professional’s point of view.
Anchorage, Eagle River, Chugiak, Sutton, Mat-Su Valley, and North Willow
If you’re seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay/Benefits, Dental/Vision insurance/401K etc.
- Provides skilled Physical Therapy services on an intermittent basis to patients in their homes
in accordance with physician orders.
- Provides initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of the patient’s needs, including Outcome and
Assessment Information Set (OASIS) assessments.
- Establishes a treatment plan in consultation with the physician and revises it with the approval of the
physician as necessary.
- Assists in development and implementation of the interdisciplinary patient care plan as it pertains to
- Treats patients to relieve pain, develop or restore functional and maintain maximum performance, using
physical means, such as exercise, massage, heat, water, light and electricity.
- Consults and familiarizes staff regarding the established plan. Communicates with the physician at least
every 30 days or whenever changes occur regarding the patient’s status and obtains additional orders, if
- The ability to drive and the ability to access patients’ homes which may not be routinely wheelchair
accessible are required. On occasion, may be required to bend, stoop, reach and move patient weight up
to 250 pounds, lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds.
- Must have a Bachelor/Master degree of Physical Therapy school approved by the Council of Medical
Education of the A.M.A. in collaboration with the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Must be licensed in the state of Alaska.
- Must have at least two year of institutional/home health experience.
- Must have a fingerprint criminal background check.
- Must have current CPR certification/Auto insurance/driving license/driving record with State of Alaska.
Interested Candidates can go to our website and complete an application: www.wellspringhomehealth.com
Alaska Pediatric Therapy is seeking a Physical Therapist to join our amazing team! Our practice is growing. We have two great clinics, one in Anchorage and one in Eagle River. Both clinics are great clinics to work in with excellent work space and equipment. Pay is very competitive, and benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance, retirement, and an allowance for continuing education. Our team is close‐knit, friendly, experienced, and welcoming! If you have ever considered coming to work in the beautiful state of Alaska, now is the time. If you currently live here, you already know that outdoor activities abound, and there is a vibrant population of people here with an adventurous spirit. Please take a look at our website, https://www.akpedtherapy.com Interested candidates, please email inquiries and/or resume to: Jess@akpedtherapy.com or call #907-726-1202
Alaska Physical Therapy Specialists, LLC in Anchorage, Alaska is looking for a full-time orthopedic manual physical therapist with superior communication, problem solving and clinical skills. Our team is composed of highly trained and specialized physical therapists – we are a manual therapy clinic and look to continue advanced learning through a healthy continuing education allowance and orthopedic manual therapy mentoring. Temporomandibular joint/craniofacial pain and/or Women’s Health specialty desired. Fourteen years in business and continuing to grow and we are looking to add to our team to provide the best care possible in the community. Competitive pay, health and dental insurance, PTO, 401K all available. Review our website at: www.alaskapts.com
· Orthopedic manual physical therapy
· Master’s degree or above required
· Anchorage, AK
· State of Alaska Physical Therapy license required
Clinical staff member with direct one on one client care with no aides or techs used. Orthopedic manual therapy and exercise setting.
Advanced Physical Therapy is hiring for a Full-time Physical Therapist
New graduates are encouraged to apply!
Are you looking for an amazing career opportunity? Advanced Physical Therapy is the largest employee-owned practice in Alaska with five well-appointed clinics, and is currently seeking a Full-time Physical Therapist for our Fairbanks, AK clinic.
The ideal candidate will be motivated, nurturing, and outgoing, with a strong interest in manual physical therapy. In addition to manual therapy, this position would be expected to take part in community sporting activities, mostly endurance and individual training sports (i.e. marathons, skiing, cross country, cycling).
What sets our practice apart? Our therapists benefit in the training of IAOM-US (www.iaom-us.com) methodology in orthopedic evaluation and manual therapy treatment. Continued education is imperative and critical to the ongoing quality of care we provide to patients, education allowances are delegated to clinical staff annually. One-on-one mentoring is consistent and expected at Advanced Physical Therapy, the right candidate will be open and willing to learn from others and take constructive criticism gracefully.
Not only do we offer an amazing work environment, we also have a team approach to patient care, and generous patient appointment time. This allows our PT’s to provide individualized care to our patients and flexible scheduling.
Full-time (Clinical 40)
Physical Therapist Summary of Duties:
As a licensed PT, you would independently evaluate patients, develop treatment plans based on goal-directed objectives, deliver and promptly document care, and provide discharge planning on all patients referred for physical therapy. You may also supervise and direct the treatment and activity of support and technical staff. You will routinely perform tasks in compliance with the professional code of ethics, standards of practice, state/national regulations, and departmental policies/procedures.
At Advanced Physical Therapy, our compensation is unparalleled!
Advanced Physical Therapy takes a holistic approach when considering compensation packages. Your total compensation includes salary, potential bonuses, continuing education allowances, insurance coverage, and paid time off.
The salary for this position will be generously negotiated based on experience, it also has the potential to include a sign-on bonus with minimum 3 year contract.
Our insurance package includes:
- Health, dental and vision insurance at 85% employer paid
- Employer paid short term disability, long-term disability, professional liability
- Pension and profit sharing programs
Advanced Physical Therapy also offers:
- Monthly performance-based bonuses
- Annual Continuing Education allowance
- Mentoring provided by an experienced women’s/men’s health and manual therapist
- Opportunity for employee buy-in after two years of employment
- Work within a network of IAOM-US based clinics across the state
- Generous PTO allowance
Apply here: https://aptak.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=41
Our outpatient orthopedic clinic in Wasilla, Alaska is seeking an additional Physical Therapist to join our team.
We pride ourselves on our exceptional patient care and results oriented reputation. With three clinics in the Valley, we have a solid community presence and a fun team of professionals to engage with.
Find us on the web at www.excel-pt.com
We have a strong commitment to our employee’s education and continued growth. We offer a competitive salary enriched by a therapist incentive program, full medical and dental package, short and long term disability, 401K, PTO, continued education and more. We also offer a sign-on and relocation bonus if applicable.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, email your resume to Jess Malone at email@example.com or call Jess at 907.903.6199