Advertise with us! Fill out the Career Center Advertising Order Form to be posted in our Career Center!
If you’re seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
• Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
• Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
• Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
• Flexible schedule for field clinicians
• Competitive pay
Provides skilled Physical Therapy services on an intermittent basis to patients in their homes in accordance with physician orders.
• Provides initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of the patient’s needs, including Outcome and Assessment Information Set (OASIS) assessments.
• Establishes a treatment plan in consultation with the physician and revises it with the approval of the physician as necessary.
• Assists in development and implementation of the interdisciplinary patient care plan as it pertains to Physical Therapy.
• Assists the physician in evaluating patients by applying diagnostic and prognostic muscle, nerve, joint and functional ability tests.
• Treats patients to relieve pain, develop or restore functional and maintain maximum performance, using physical means, such as exercise, massage, heat, water, light and electricity.
• Consults and familiarizes staff regarding the established plan.
• Teaches, supervises, and counsels the family and patient in the physical therapy program
• Instructs patient in care and use of wheelchairs, braces, crutches, canes and prosthetic and orthotic devices.
• Records on a timely basis all evaluation data, treatments, and patient’s response to therapy intervention Also records quality assurance data
• Prepares an assessment of the patient’s condition and periodic evaluations and summaries.
• Supervises Physical Therapy Assistants and paraprofessionals per agency policy.
• Records and reports to the physician the patient’s reaction to treatment and /or any changes in the patient’s condition
• Communicates with the physician at least every 30 days or whenever changes occur regarding the patient’s status and obtains additional orders, if necessary.
• Writes clinical/progress notes on the date of the visit and incorporates same in the patient’s record within 72 hours
• The ability to drive and the ability to access patients’ homes which may not be routinely wheelchair accessible are required.
• Hearing, eyesight, and physical dexterity must be sufficient to perform a physical assessment of the patient’s condition and to perform patient care.
• On occasion, may be required to bend, stoop, reach and move patient weight up to 250 pounds, lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds
• Must be a graduate of a Physical Therapy school approved by the Council of Medical Education of the A.M.A. in collaboration with the American Physical Therapy Association.
• Must be licensed in the state of Alaska.
• Must have at least one year of institutional/home health experience
• Must have a fingerprint criminal background check
• Must have current CPR certification
Wellspring Home Health Agency’s mission is to provide professional and paraprofessional services to clients in their homes assisting them achieve the highest level of potential in their day-to-day self-care activities. We are committed to providing high quality, multidisciplinary care by professionals who recognize the need for comprehensive assessment of needs from both the client and professional’s point of view. Our goals and services are based on two fundamental philosophical principles: the belief in the innate worth of the sick, aged, and disabled individual and the belief that each individual, regardless of age, race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or handicap(s) is entitled to maximize his or her potential as a human being and as a member of society.
Interested Candidates can go to our website and complete an application: www.wellspringhomehealth.com
Job Type: Full time/Part time
Job Location: Anchorage, Eagle River, Chugiak, Mat-Su Valley, and North Willow
Excel Physical Therapy
Our outpatient orthopedic clinic in Wasilla, Alaska is seeking an additional Physical Therapist to join our team.
We pride ourselves on our exceptional patient care and results oriented reputation. With three clinics in the Valley, we have a solid community presence and a fun team of professionals to engage with.
Find us on the web at www.excel-pt.com
We have a strong commitment to our employee’s education and continued growth. We offer a competitive salary enriched by a therapist incentive program, full medical and dental package, short and long term disability, 401K, PTO, continued education and more. We also offer a sign-on and relocation bonus if applicable.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, email your resume to Jess Malone at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jess at 907.903.6199
Northern Edge Physical Therapy has an immediate opening for a full time Physical Therapist to join our Wasilla office. Come join the team where our success is based on building an amazing team and getting clients results! This position will allow a novice therapist to develop advanced clinical skills, with an emphasis on manual therapy and motor control. We strongly encourage professional development and skill mastery through Education Reimbursement. If you are interested in joining a team dedicated to high quality care and creating their own path, look no further than Northern Edge Physical Therapy!
Please Fax or E-mail resume to:
Keith Poorbaugh, PT, ScD, OCS, FAAOMPT
Denali Physical Therapy is looking for YOU!
Our upbeat fast-paced outpatient orthopedic clinic in Anchorage, Alaska is seeking a licensed Physical Therapist and Certified Hand Therapist for our new state-of-the-art Midtown location. The candidate must be CHT or in the process of obtaining CHT. We are interested in a candidate with strong clinical skills and a desire to provide superior patient care; with experience in splinting as well as pre and post op surgical care.
We pride ourselves on our exceptional patient care and results oriented reputation. We have a strong commitment to our employee’s education and continued growth. We offer a competitive salary enriched by a therapist incentive program, full medical and dental package, short and long term disability, 401K, PTO, continued education and more.
We also offer a Sign-On and Relocation Bonus if applicable. Find us on the web at www.denalipt.com
For immediate consideration, email resume to Brian Malone at email@example.com or call Brian at 907.306.0620.