Advertise with us! Fill out the Career Center Advertising Order Form to be posted in our Career Center!
Seeking Physical Therapist
Our outpatient orthopedic clinic in Wasilla, Alaska is seeking an additional Physical Therapist to join our team. We pride ourselves on our exceptional patient care and results oriented reputation. With three clinics in the Valley, we have a solid community presence and a fun team of professionals to engage with. Find us on the web at www.excel-pt.com.
We have a strong commitment to our employee’s education and continued growth. We offer a competitive salary enriched by a therapist incentive program, full medical and dental package, short and long term disability, 401K, PTO, continued education and more. We also offer a sign-on and relocation bonus if applicable.
Seeking Physical Therapist with Pediatric Experience
Physical Therapist with experience in pediatrics for full-time position in beautiful Anchorage, Alaska.
Excellent competitive salary and benefits!
Full benefits including: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, continuing education, generous vacation, and more!
Therapist owned, well-established multidisciplinary practice. we have an amazing team of 20 therapists offering PT, OT, and Speech to children ages birth to 18 years of age.
Currently, our practice has two locations: Eagle River & Anchorage. We are primarily seeking a PT for our Anchorage location; however, there could be an opportunity to split time between the two offices if desired.
Please visit our website for more information about our practice:
Immediate Opening: Full-time Physical Therapist
Northern Edge Physical Therapy has an immediate opening for a full time Physical Therapist to join our team.
Come join the team where success is based on building an amazing team and getting clients results. We offer our clinicians the most advanced tools and expert-level mentoring with an emphasis on manual therapy and motor control. We strongly encourage professional development and skill mastery through Education
Reimbursement and highly competitive Salary.
If you are interested in joining a team dedicated to high quality care and creating their own path, look no further than Northern Edge Physical Therapy!
Physical Therapist position offers:
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits
- 401K & Profit Sharing
PT must have a current, valid Alaska license.
Physical Therapist: (10,000) sign up bonus
If you’re seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived! Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay/Benefits, Dental/Vision insurance/401K etc.
Provides skilled Physical Therapy services on an intermittent basis to patients in their homes in accordance with physician orders.
- Provides initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of the patient’s needs, including Outcome and Assessment Information Set (OASIS) assessments.
- Establishes a treatment plan in consultation with the physician and revises it with the approval of the physician as necessary.
- Assists in development and implementation of the interdisciplinary patient care plan as it pertains to Physical Therapy.
- Treats patients to relieve pain, develop or restore functional and maintain maximum performance, using physical means, such as exercise, massage, heat, water, light and electricity.
- Consults and familiarizes staff regarding the established plan. Communicates with the physician at least every 30 days or whenever changes occur regarding the patient’s status and obtains additional orders, if necessary.
The ability to drive and the ability to access patients’ homes which may not be routinely wheelchair accessible are required. On occasion, may be required to bend, stoop, reach and move patient weight up to 250 pounds, lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds
- Must have a Bachelor/Master degree of Physical Therapy school approved by the Council of Medical Education of the A.M.A. in collaboration with the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Must be licensed in the state of Alaska.
- Must have at least two year of institutional/home health experience
- Must have a fingerprint criminal background check
- Must have current CPR certification/Auto insurance/driving license/driving record with State of Alaska.
Wellspring Home Health Agency’s mission is to provide professional and paraprofessional services to clients in their homes assisting them achieve the highest level of potential in their day-to-day self-care activities. We are committed to providing high quality, multidisciplinary care by professionals who recognize the need for comprehensive assessment of needs from both the client and professional’s point of view.
Interested Candidates can go to our website and complete an application: www.wellspringhomehealth.com
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Anchorage, Eagle River, Chugiak, Sutton, Mat-Su Valley, and North Willow